Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Thursday Free!

My highlights for today:

-Woke up feeling better than yesterday but still a wee bit ill
-Met another face at the Centre, Gary
-Convinced Ben to go down to the chippy and pick me up some fish and chips (though he hates fish)
-Painted in the upper floor of the Centre and flecked lime green paint all over my hands and face
-Went to the estate again for just an hour (until the boys started acting up) and was roped into playing tag with some wee girls (about 6-7 in age) right at the start--LOVE them, so precious.
-Made fajitas at our place with a group of friends, followed by ice cream/popcorn/Haribo sweets/tortilla chips(? unless they call tortilla chips "crisps" as well, but I didn't ever hear it...)/more Diet Coke
-Attempted to watch 500 Days of Summer, but failed due to super slow internet connection...
-Had a great conversation with Ben and Kerry

I asked the both of them if they thought I had it in me to be the crazy person who leaves everything behind in America and come move out here after school was done. And they both said yes, definitely. Score. Though sometimes I'm not sure that I do have it in me, I've realized that I'm much less confident in myself than others. And I trust both Ben and Kerry's opinion, though I haven't known them long. Still.

Anyway, a grand day today. Tomorrow, no office until noon. Hooray! And a weekend off! With the house to ourselves! And endless possibilities! Like going to a young adults' event up in Belfast! Or sleeping in even! Anything is possible! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment