Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Completely unrelated to Northern Ireland... just fyi.

Okay, kids, it's time to be educated! These are just some fun things I've found within the last couple days via a wonderful website called StumbleUpon. Go there, if you haven't before. A friend from college suggested it via her own blog about a week ago, and I will never go back to wasting time online like I did before. That website is genius.

Anyway, because of StumbleUpon, I have found:

This really great cover of Don Henley's Boys of Summer by The Ataris...

This fun little game where you create your own course for balls to bounce through...

This lovely playlist (by which I found the first link) of completely perfect music--at least, according to my tastes, it is. Others will likely disagree.

This neat picture which words can't really describe. Just go look at it.

This picture of a forest which isn't all that unlike the one I went to this past weekend.

These ideas for libraries. If I ever, by some fluke, have money...I'm doing this.

And this little Superman spoof. Which I immediately shared with a friend from college.

Oh, and much much more. If you need to kill time, go on StumbleUpon, create an account, and start stumblin'. But beware--it's completely addicting. I already have Lexie hooked. She hates me for it, too....


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I'm way behind on your blogs! That's so sad. :( There's no excuse, but the main reason I stopped was because I got busy and my in my free time, I got addicted to STUMBLE UPON, because of this post! SO SAD! I've since dealt with my addiction. HAHA

    ReplyDelete