Monday, March 28, 2011

Chill

Today was a pretty low-key day. Went in at 10 (was supposed to be closer to 9, but that's how it goes when you rely on other people for rides...and when the culture you're in is way less prompt than in the States), then got to work on the lesson for tomorrow night's Kids For Christ event. I took on the task of writing it this week, and I think it went well! Good thing we have Ben to write the last bit, there's no chance I could think of a decent story WITH pictures to tie in... (I'm not that kind of writer, my friends, my fiction tends to get quite long-winded.) We shall see how it ends up tomorrow when the lesson is actually used. It's quite exciting to write out a curriculum and now see it actually be put to use rather than just wait for a grade to come back stamped on the front.

That's really all for today. More music bonding with Ben (and an attempt at Google Street View to show him my house, which didn't work...because Google doesn't find my house worthy of driving past, too bad), more stumble-upon with Lexie. And tea. Much more tea. I'm definitely going to have to visit the dentist when I return to Minnesota, my teeth will surely be stained if I keep at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment