Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day One

I'M HERE! I MADE IT! HEATHROW DIDN'T EAT ME UP AND SPIT ME OUT AND STOMP ON MY INSIDES!

Okay, kids. I'll admit, I probably exaggerated my anxiety a little. All that throwing up (literally) was for nothing. But now it's over (and I've likely scarred a few Delta passengers for that episode on the plane) and I'm here. Sitting in the place I'll be working for the next five months. Looking out the windows at Scotch Street. And loving it.

Yes yes yes.

P.S. I'll do my best checking my emails for the next couple days. Someone ran into the telephone pole near the house I'm living at, so internet's a bust. (Thought that would be over when I left Crown, but apparently not...) Anyway, I'm online while at the Center, but for the time being that's it. Pray it's up and running again soon! And then I'll post some pictures of my new little town!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE ALIVEE!!!! Whew. I was nervous.

    Wow, sounds like they are good drivers over there. You better be careful walking...

    I have all these questions, but I'll feel like an idiot if I post them and then you answer them in the next post. So I'll hold on to my horses. Although I don't have any. Just a figure of speech I guess. I don't know why, though. I guess 'cuz horses pry run away if you don't hold on to them. That's it...

    ReplyDelete