Monday, March 21, 2011

A fortnight later, homesickness shows its face...

This morning, I woke up and picked out my clothes and showered and dressed. Like any other day, even before coming to NI. But this morning, when I put my t-shirt on, I looked down and saw all these short black hairs. And then I remembered my little dog sweeping his face all over my clothing in my suitcase those days before I left and was trying to pack my bags. Looks like he left some of himself behind. I didn't have the heart to take the lint roller and get rid of them. As annoying as all his little hairs can be when I'm at home, this is as close as I'll get to my best little friend until August.

I'm a wee bit homesick today.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... :'( That's tough. However, these 5 months are going to fly by! I know it.

    ReplyDelete