Friday, April 8, 2011

Klutz Day

(Well, not completely. But much of it was.)

#1 - I spilled my juice all over the carpet this evening. Good thing it was nearly the same color as the carpet, because it came right out. (And good thing I had a towel handy.)

#2 - I suck at pool. I couldn't get the 8 ball in for the life of me, and every time I kept missing it. It was the game that lasted forever. Good thing neither of us were too skilled, or I'd be more embarrassed.

#3 - I broke my favorite pair (and ONLY pair, because I'm so picky) of sandals today...and didn't even notice until probably an hour later when it felt funny as I walked. So I had to go and buy another pair of shoes (no really, it was a must, I'm not kidding) from a shop down the way so that I would be able to keep up with the kids tonight at the youth club. (And I'm pretty sure I bought a size too small because they hurt my heels a bit...I still can't quite figure out UK sizes.)

#4 - Not really klutzy, but I wish the guitar would come quicker. I know, I know, it's been a week. And one legit lesson (aka today). But I want to be pro, right away. Or at least enough to say I can play the guitar, and pick it up and prove it. It just feels so awkward in the learning process.

#5 - I cannot compete in Wii Play for the life of me. I can't make those little guys go anywhere! But that's okay. I'll stick with Just Dance (which I ROCK at, by the way...).

All in all, another solid day. I need to get my butt to the grocery soon, though...but considering I'll be up in Belfast on Monday and most of Tuesday, I think that it's alright. I won't be eating it anyway. And as for my weekend plans...well, I'll be telling you about them as they develop, I'm sure. I always thought I'd take days off to blog, but I just love telling you all about my new world so much that I can't help but stay up the extra half hour and fill you all in. That's right, I sacrifice my sleep for you. Appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment