Friday, June 3, 2011

Right, so I've two months left...

I'm finding that each and every day lately, I keep clinging with all I've got and thinking, "But there's so much left for me to see and do and taste and smell and explore! I can't leave in two months! There's no way!"

That's how I feel.

I want to go back to Belfast and explore the wee shops that no one knows about but the insiders. I want to have more meals with friends and joke about with them. I want to go to the beach and take great photos. I want to see Dublin (even if I hear Belfast is better). I want to go to more coffee shops and live music nights.

I feel like I've lived so much while I've been here, but not nearly enough.

Looks like I really will just have to move back here after Crown. Because I'm not done with Northern Ireland, not by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment