Monday, June 20, 2011

So Sleepy...

From the moment I woke up, I've felt as if I could fall asleep again at any given moment.

Despite going to bed early.
Despite having a pretty chill day yesterday, with Sunday Dinner at the house and a wee Skype call with my mom (next time we chat, it'll be in person!).

Honestly, I hate that I'm now viewing 9 o'clock wake-ups as an early start. It's because of such long, long days at work. And though I'm not really looking forward to parting with the scenery, the people, and the ministry I've had here...I am looking forward to having nearly a month to get back to my normal sleeping pattern. Waking up at 8am, asleep by 11:30--we've been apart for so long, it'll be nice to have it back again.

At the minute, I'm manning the Centre while the breakdancers are in (a task I haven't had in a couple months because Mondays are Ben's night, and they don't come in on Wednesdays anymore but because Ben's away for the evening...well...). Meaning I won't get home until late, because they don't leave until 9. So I won't be getting home until 10 at the earliest. And I forgot to grab some dinner before the shops closed. Oops. And my mind might be playing tricks on me, but I suddenly smell fresh popcorn which isn't helping the hunger situation.

Awk well. Tomorrow = first day with the new intern (you read right), getting serious about the schools work for Thursday and Friday, and doing my best to stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment