Thursday, June 30, 2011

With The Fam: Day 2

(Yes, I realize I probably should have posted a Day 1 with the fam blog or something...but whatevs.)

First of all, the place they're staying at for these couple days in Dungannon (and myself, too) is lovely. But the beds...man, I am so glad mine at the house is softer than this one. I felt like I was sleeping on a piece of cardboard or something (not in that it's thin, but because it's barely any cushion to it at all). Anyway, I have enjoyed it, and it is nice.

Today, I took them to the Linen Green, which is a place in Dungannon that has a lot of designer and specialty shops plus a few different restaurants. I took them about the shops, and we had lunch together. Lovely.

Tonight, dinner at the house with my hosts while I'm here.
Tomorrow, taking them to The Press for lunch and off they go to Belfast while I stay behind in Dungannon and have my guitar lessons, etc. What a day it'll be...saying goodbyes, knowing I'll be seeing them come 1st August. Wow.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment