Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hiya, MN

My first post from the States since the journey began...

Last night I finally got back to Minneapolis around 10pm (was meant to get in around 8, but because of ground delays due to lightning and rain it was later--luckily I slept through the entire bit plus the flight), and my first meal back was a chicken sandwich + fries + Sprite (I want to call them chips but awk well, I know rightly I'll get told off now if I do--though I'm still keepin' "crisps"!). The whole ride home I thought my dad was trying to overtake the other vehicles because my body was used to being on the other side of the road. And I've definitely lost a fair bit of weight since leaving for Northern Ireland 5 months ago--clothes from my smaller days are fitting me again, which is great news because I can't be bothered unpacking my college boxes (yes, they're still there from February) until probably tomorrow at the earliest.

My bio clock is so off, I only slept 6 hours last night and probably should've slept at least 12 for all the sleep I've missed out on this past month. It's alright, I'll be having a nap this afternoon likely.

If you want to get in touch, let me know. Sure, my battery will be tested on my mobile, but it's okay. My fingers are nimble for texting, and I'm keen for a chat as well. Or a skype!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment